- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To schedule banquets, parties, etc., ensuring all arrangements are made so as to provide the customer with a very high level of service and quality.
- Determines amount of future business and workload requirements from information gathered from sales department.
- Requisitions required help and instructs on work expectations for banquet.
- Meets with function group leaders to determine last minute changes and discuss various set-up arrangements.
- Ensures proper service to clients during the banquet.
- Ensures proper cleaning of all equipment after function is completed.
- Supervises assigned banquet personnel: hiring, terminating, training and developing.
- Schedules banquets, parties, etc.
- May assist personnel in setting up a function room to the desired specifications set forth by the sales office.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Read and interpret business records and statistical reports.
- Use mathematical skills to interpret financial information and prepare budgets.
- Analyze and interpret policies establishes by administrators
- Understand the government regulations covering business operations.
- Make business decisions based on production reports and similar facts.
- Make business decisions based on your own experience and personal opinion.
- See differences in widths and lengths of lines such as those on graphs.
- Deal with the general public, customers, employees, union and government officials with tact and courtesy.
- Plan and organize the work of others.
- Change activity frequently and cope with interruptions.
- Speak and write clearly.
- Accept the full responsibility for managing an activity.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.