- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Host/Hostess ensure that guests have an enjoyable experience during their visit to Lucky Strike by being hospitable while upholding the company’s guest service standards.
- Provide a memorable guest experience by interacting with the guests and providing prompt and courteous service throughout their visit
- Welcome guests upon their arrival and escort the guests to the table with menus
- Demonstrate menu knowledge and use the knowledge to enthusiastically make recommendations about menu items, entertainment options in the venue, future parties, etc.
- Anticipate guest’s needs such as highchairs, additional chairs, etc.
- Partner with team members on ensuring the cleanliness standards are kept up
- Complete side work such as: rolling silverware, replenishing condiments, cleaning menus, etc.
- Uphold local liquor and food handling laws
- 1 year of previous host/hostess experience preferably in a fast pace and full service restaurant/bar or entertainment venue is a plus but not required
- 6 months of customer service experience
- Enthusiastic, outgoing and cheerful!!
- Passionate about guest service and hospitality
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and arecommitted to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Thriving at the bustling intersections of live music, chef-driven cuisine, nightlife, arcade games and bowling, Lucky Strike has emerged as an industry leader in entertainment by crafting immersive, unforgettable experiences through timeless friendly service, one-of-a-kind atmosphere, chef-driven food & drink, and industry leading bowling.
Lucky Strike Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.