Commissary Dishwasher/Prep Cook
- $11.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
At Hickory Bird, we believe that everyone deserves to eat great food, every single day. By putting inspired spins on familiar classics, we strive to serve genuinely delicious meals, proving that great food can also be affordable.
What you will do:
- Wash Dishes
- Deep Clean Hoods, Floors, Etc.
- Knife Skills
- Able to Receive and Input Orders
- Follows Chilling, Packing & Labeling Protocols
- Helping to Manage All Things as it Relates to the Facilities
- Helping with All Cleaning and Sanitation, Including Weekly and Monthly Checklists
What we need from you:
- Minimum 2 Years Experience in High-Volume Kitchen or Food Production Facility
- Strong People Skills and Great Communication Skills
- Texas Food Handler’s Card
- Basic Pastry Experience and Understanding
- Team Player
- Works Well With Commissary Manager to Ensure Food is of High Quality and Consistency
- Computer Literate
- Willing to Grow with a Fast-Scaling Company
Perks of the Job:
- Supportive team environment/opportunity for advancement
- Contribution to an employee health plan for full-time employees
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid PTO (Personal Time Off) program
- Employee food discounts/friends and family food discount program
Become part of a team that values your contributions and is dedicated to your success. At Hickory Bird we’re looking for enthusiastic team members who are as passionate as we are about serving up great food with genuine hospitality.
The newest member of the United States Hospitality Group, Hickory Bird is the passionate creation of food-loving folks with decades of collective experience in the restaurant business. At Hickory Bird, we believe that everyone deserves to eat great food, every single day. By putting inspired spins on familiar classics, we strive to serve genuinely delicious meals, proving that great food can also be affordable.