Mechanical Engineer (HVAC)
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Health Insurance
Summary of Position:
Assists project engineers with all aspects of the project from proposal to final engineered design.
Assists with the preparation of design drawings by performing:
- Site surveys
- Title 24 calculations
- Ductwork design and layouts
- Load calculations
- Control diagram designs
- Product specifications
- Plumbing Design
Assists project engineer by organizing details of construction drawings and responding to construction administration items as they arise.
Conducts quality control checks of construction documents with project engineers.
Coordinates with Architects, Structural, Civil and Electrical Engineers.
Additional Information for Position
- At least 3 year of experience in a comparable job or in a related position as a drafter, civil engineering technician or related occupation preferred.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Windows operating system required.
- Revit experience a plus!
- Knowledge/experience with California construction and city codes preferred.
- Field construction experience preferred.
- Competitive salary based on experience and education.
- Excellent benefits and 401K.
- You must be authorized to work in the US and have supporting documentation.
- Autocad Experience Required.