- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Ask Us!, Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
TAO Group Los Angeles is a global hospitality company that develops, owns and operates many of the most successful restaurants, food, beverage and nightlife entertainment venues. ... to learn more check us out at www.taogroupla.com
Pastry Cook(s) Overview: Prepares food to order according to our recipes, procedures, quality expectations and speed levels.
• Maintains stock (restocks) cleans & organizes work area.
• Prepares food according to procedures and standards; within allowable time guidelines.
• Responds to all guests' special requests.
• Safely operates equipment (determined by position).
• Practices proper & safe food handling, storage, receiving, stocking & rotating procedures.
• Previous Pastry Cook experience required.
• Requires speed, efficiency, and attention to detail.
• Knowledge of the goings-on of the back kitchen in receiving the organization of goods is necessary.
• Keeping the back kitchen clean and organized while being able to efficiently work.