Comp Breakfast Cook
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Purpose for the Position:
To prepare food and serve breakfast to patrons at the counter or at tables.
- Takes order from customer and cooks foods requiring short preparation time, according to customer requirements.
- Completes order from steam table and serves customer at table or counter.
- May clean food preparation equipment and work area.
- May clean counter or tables.
- All other duties as assigned by a manager or supervisor.
Skills and Abilities:
- Understand and use specifications.
- Use hands, arms and fingers.
- Work to precise measurements.
- Visualize how finished product will look.
- Use arithmetic to measure, compute amount of materials to use, and to inspect product to be sure it conforms to requirements.
WCG offers many benefits including:
- Sick Time
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision)& Other Supplemental Benefits
- On-Shift Employee Lunch
- EAP, Hotel Discounts
- LifeMart Discounts.
Thank you for your interest in working for Windsor Capital Group, Inc. (WCG). Our culture fosters a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic work environment where our team members come to work and have fun. We value passionate people who love to be challenged and desire to contribute to the overall success of the organization.
Applicant instructions: If you need assistance and/or reasonable accommodations in completing an application form or during any phase of the interview process, please alert the hiring manager and/or the Human Resources department and every effort will be made to accommodate your needs in a reasonable way and time.
EEOC Disclaimer: WCG Hotels is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
E-Verify Disclaimer: WCG Hotels participates in the E-Verify program.
We would like to inform you that due to the volume of applicants we will only contact the candidates that are qualified for the position(s) applied.
Internal candidates interested in applying for an internal opening, please see Human Resources for a job transfer application. All job transfers must be approved by direct department Manager and General Manager. Other restrictions apply.