- $12.00 - $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Likely to Respond
We are looking for Prep Cooks with experience in high quality Chinese cooking. Candidates need to be ready for high volume and used to working in a scratch kitchen. We are a chef driven restaurant with a unique take on modern Chinese cuisine.
Excellent wok skills are a huge plus.
1+ years Prep Cook experience
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Prepares food served using established production procedures and systems.
- Complies with established sanitation standards, personal hygiene and health standards. Observes proper food preparation and handling techniques.
- Stores food properly and safely, marking the date and item.
- Correctly prepares all food served following standard recipes and special diet orders.
- Keeps work area neat and clean at all times; cleans and maintains equipment used in food preparation.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
The employee is occasionally required to sit, stand, reach, lift, bend, kneel, stoop, climb, push and pull items weighing 50 pounds or less. The position requires manual dexterity; auditory and visual skills; and the ability to follow written and oral instructions and procedures.