Registrar: Urgent Care
- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Hunt Regional Healthcare in Greenville TX is looking for a PRN/part time Registrar to work in a busy Urgent Care setting.
Responsible for the registration of patients with a focus on customer service, gathering information, upfront collections and the ability to interpret and ensure compliance with payer guidelines for accurate input.
Duties may also include telephone interviews, taking payments and discharging of patients.
Works in tandem with personnel from other departments to include nursing staff.
Handles patient inquiries and assist to resolve issues and/or concerns.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Ability to interpret and generate written correspondence utilizing proper grammar, spelling and composition skills. Knowledge of Payer guidelines.
- Computer knowledge.
- Experience with automated systems.
- Ability to operate office equipment, such as copy machines, fax machine and printers.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision. Good communication skills essential.
- Prior experience involving public contact.