- $9.00 - $10.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Employee Discounts
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Prep Cook Crew Role:
You will be responsible for producing kind and personalized experiences for your guests. The goal is to leave people better off than when we found them.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Delivers excellence guest experience through preparing safe and delicious food.
- Follows all recipes and processes.
- Maintains a clean working station throughout the shift.
- Cleans station and equipment thoroughly before clocking out.
- Previous hospitality and/or food service experience is desired.
- Self-motivated achiever interested in taking on additional roles and responsibilities.
- A positive can-do attitude.
- Excellent and collaborative communication skills.
- Accountable in upholding high standards.
- Free meals on working days.
- 50% off meals on days off.
- Growth opportunities.
Founded in 2016, Zuuk Mediterranean Kitchen is a fast casual restaurant concept that fuses deeply rooted Mediterranean culinary traditions with the excitement of contemporary wanderlust in a fast casual setting. We invite our customers to experience the exotic flavors of the Mediterranean by building their own pita, bowl, or salad.
Our Executive Chef and Co-founder, Sam Gorenstein, born in Colombia and raised in the most prestigious kitchens of Miami and New York, hails from Middle Eastern descent. His Syrian grandmother introduced him to foods and flavors from the Middle East before he could walk.
Sam’s business partner and co-founder, Roger Duarte, began his career in investment banking but soon left to pursue a business wholesaling Florida stone crabs. Shortly after founding George Stone Crab, Roger met Sam and together they co-founded My Ceviche, a fast casual seafood restaurant concept that has grown to 7 locations in Miami since 2012.
Roger and Sam came up with the idea for Zuuk in 2015 after their great success with My Ceviche. While My Ceviche was about making coastal seafood dishes both affordable and accessible, Zuuk was created to do the same - but for the less familiar flavors of the Mediterranean. All restaurants at both concepts are scratch kitchens, meaning we make everything in-house from scratch daily.
The food at Zuuk is crafted to transport you on a food journey far away, to let you experience exotic flavors that you will love. At Zuuk, the unexpected never tasted so good.
Come embark on a Mediterranean journey with us! Our restaurants started with 2 individuals and a dream. At Zuuk, we are all about the individuals that work together to make our business a success and, in turn, working with them to accomplish their dreams. We are looking for honest and hardworking people who want to learn, grow, and mature within our rapidly growing restaurant organization. If this sounds like you, please browse our available jobs and apply! #ZuukitUp