- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
The best ingredients are our people! Fresh ingredients, delicious dishes, and innovative cuisine!
At Kabuki Japanese Restaurants; we are the people behind sushi for all of mankind!
We are busy, we are growing - that means consistent hours, flexible schedules, and the opportunity to join the team that is best in class in everything we do!
About the Role:
- The Bartender is responsible for working in close cooperation with all restaurant staff in every aspect of guest service inclusive but not limited to beverage preparation, delivering food and beverage to bar guests and tables, clearing and resetting bar tops and tables, additional service and assisting in keeping service stations stocked, as well as other functions as indicated by management.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service, prepares and serves beverages to our guests.
- Consistently displays maturity and professionalism to all guest requests, and confidently explains beverages, suggests pairings, and recipes as needed.
- At least 1 year in the restaurant industry, preferably in a beverage/bartending capacity.
- Knowledge of POS Systems and Computer applications.
Kaizen Dining Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Kaizen Dining Group complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement promotion, termination, layoff, recall and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.