- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Likely to Respond
Do you want to be a part of something Grate? Using only the best in Wisconsin dairy products, we’re putting our own twist on the ultimate comfort food, macaroni and cheese – a first for Milwaukee. Featuring an open, casual atmosphere, Grate Modern Mac & Cheese is a place where the whole family can be full of belly and of heart.
Join our team and become part of this amazing opportunity that is the buzz of Wisconsin. Candidates must be extremely customer focused, outgoing and friendly, with experience in the hospitality industry.
Shift Leader responsibilities:
- As a shift leader, you will be responsible for all aspects of service, quality, cleanliness, labor, costs, production, and maintenance for the restaurant during your scheduled shift. You must be able to perform all duties and responsibilities of a cook, line server and know how to use the POS system. Salary based on experience, open availability desired.
Line Server responsibilities:
- As a line server, you will prepare the restaurant for and participate in the service of food product built to customer demand in a friendly, timely, and productive manner. Salary based on experience, open availability desirable.
Prep Cook/Cook responsibilities:
- As a cook, you will prepare and produce sales driven quantities of food to specification while adhering to safety, sanitation and cleanliness guidelines. Salary based on experience, open availability desirable.
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Commitment to quality
- Proven job longevity
**Full Time employees are eligible for benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, PTO, and discounted meals.
Roaring Fork Restaurant Group is the largest franchisee of Qdoba Mexican Eats, with 56 restaurants in Wisconsin, Illinois and Iowa. We also own and operate Grate Modern Mac & Cheese, the exciting new restaurant concept that combines local ingredients with great taste. In our restaurants, we’re passionate about innovative flavors and fresh, handcrafted food. We are looking for a dedicated, hard-working professional who exemplifies our workplace philosophy and embraces our core values. We are experiencing tremendous growth, which has created this opportunity for the right candidate to join our team of professionals.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid holidays, PTO, floating holiday and volunteer day for full-time employees
- Complete benefit package: health, dental, vision and prescription insurance, and FSA for full-time employees
- Life, AD&D, short term and long term disability for full-time employees
- 401(k) plan with matching employer contribution for full-time employees
- Free or discounted hot, delicious, mouth-watering food