- $13.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
One of "Yelp's Top Places to Eat in the Midwest", Brassica is a dynamic work environment fueled by our team's passion, energy and commitment to quality.
TEAM LEADERS will have the opportunity to develop their powers of observation, delegation, and coaching while they participate in chopping colorful veggies and serving our eager neighborhood.
- Work with a high energy team to prepare and serve delicious food
- Be genuinely friendly and warm towards teammates and guests
- Have the availability to either close or open the restaurant on a frequent basis.
- Accurately follow our best known methods
- Encourage your teammates to focus and prioritize appropriately
- Use your best judgement to ensure our guests love their experience
- Arrive at work on time looking polished and professional
We are looking for
- Energetic and enthusiastic applicants
- Eagerness to be a part of a fun team
- Total commitment to excellence
Our restaurants feature
- Food that is prepared from scratch using the finest ingredients, including responsibly produced ingredients from Ohio producers.
- A fast paced, high volume, clean and extremely professional work environment.
- A fun and supportive team.
Working at Brassica is much more than just a job. It’s the chance to become an important member of a close-knit team, responsible for shaping the experience at a restaurant that makes people happy. It’s an opportunity to bring communities together and help them thrive. And it’s a way to play a key part in the bigger picture, supporting food practices that elevate local growers and producers and keep the environment healthy.
It’s also the best place to launch the rest of your working life. Here, you’ll gain the practical skills that will make you an outstanding restaurant professional. You’ll know how to maintain the highest standards and work in an environment of utmost integrity. And, you’ll develop the collaboration, communication, and leadership skills that will serve you throughout your career.
Learn more about our restaurants at https://brassicas.com