Daytime Bar Prep/Juicer
- $13.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Prepare all juices, garnishes, and all products daily for all venue bar service.
- Follow strict guidelines for behavior and attendance
- Ensure all prep items, syrups and recipes are made to company standard
- Monitor your station, checking with Bar Manager and Chef to assist in station set up
- Drive and deliver all prep material/produce to assigned venues daily using company provided vehicle.
- Adheres to all safety, security and health regulations
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Serve Safe California food handlers card
- Flexibility to work a varied schedule that includes weekends and holidays
- Ability to multi-task and work with high volume efficiently
- Clear communication skills with a focus on teamwork
- The physical demands for this position are seeing, hearing, speaking, reaching, frequently lifting up to 25 pounds, occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds, sitting, standing, for 4 to 8 hours, bending, and moving intermittently during working hours
- These physical requirements may be accomplished with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Must agree to background and credit check
- Most importantly, complete understanding of The h.wood Group company policies and procedures
The statements in this job description are intended to describe the essential job functions being performed. They are not intended to be ALL responsibilities or qualifications.