- $11.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
This is an entry level position. WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PEOPLE. Must be willing to work, learn, and have a flexible schedule.
Benefits include shared health insurance cost, meals provided during shift, discounted rates at Hilton Hotels, and Paid Time Off.
Must have a flexible schedule as the hotel runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
OBJECTIVE:To maximize guest satisfaction by providing neat and clean guest rooms in accordance with Embassy Suites Glendale Standards
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Meets and exceeds guest and team member expectations by providing exceptional service and teamwork.
- Provides value added service to guests by doing whatever reasonable and possible to meet or exceed guest expectations.
- Communicates effectively with guests, co-workers and supervisors.
- Demonstrates teamwork by cooperating and assisting co-workers as needed.
- Performs other duties as required to meet ESG mission to "Impact the lives of others in ways both big and small"
- Responsible for key control for issued keys and keys left by guests in the rooms.
- Insures guest satisfaction by cleaning guest rooms daily according to operational policies and standards.
- Removes soiled bed and bath linens and replaces with clean linens are required.
- Removes accumulated trash and debris from room as required.
- Cleans bathroom, dust surfaces, replenish promotional material and literature; replenish room amenities, vacuums rooms as required.
- Reports unusual circumstances to Supervisor and/or Director of Housekeeping.
- Reports maintenance requests to Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Bring all lost and found items to the Housekeeping Office.
- Leaves all guest belongings in stay over rooms unless they have been discarded in the trash.
- Maximizes job efficiency and neat, orderly appearance by maintaining supply cart and vacuum cleaner.
- Place and restock usable items in the rooms according to procedures including paper items, soap towels, and matches.
- Replaces and/or empties vacuum cleaner bag daily.
- Cleans cart and vacuum cleaner on a regular basis.
- Insures quality and quantity of the contents of the linen closet by organizing and cleaning it.
- Checks stock daily and notifies Supervisor and/or Director of Housekeeping of any shortages.
- Pulls any damaged or rewash linen and returns them to the Housekeeping Department.
- Insures safety and maximum security by securing locks on linen closets and linen chute doors.
- Reports all “Do Not Disturb” or bolted door rooms to Supervisor at the specified time.
- Attends work on time as scheduled
- Follows hotel grooming and dress standards.
- Minimizes safety hazards by following all safety rules and procedures.
- Wears proper uniform at all times including shoes with slip resistant soles. Latex gloves must be worn when cleaning the bathroom area and when handling soiled linen.
- Operate housekeeping equipment in a correct and safe manner.
- Know hotel emergency procedures.
- Report immediately to the Director of Housekeeping and/or Housekeeping Supervisor any out of the ordinary situation in the guests’ room (i.e.: unreported pets, parties in the room, unusually dirty, vacant room when it should be occupied).
- Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate.
- At all times projects a favorable image of competence and professionalism of ESG to guests, co-workers, vendor and management staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.50 /hour