Dining Room Assistant
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts
▪ Frequently lifting trays and plates (weighing up to 30 lbs) while walking
▪ Frequently lifting and moving boxes, bags, chairs, and tables (weighing up to 30 pounds) throughout restaurant facility
▪ Frequent washing of hands and forearms
▪ Walks and stands during entire shift
▪ Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping and tripping
▪ Continuously reach, bend, lift, carry, stop and wipe
▪ Ability to communicate in spoken English
Paul Wahlberg still remembers the smell of his Dad’s BBQ grill and the big pot he used to fry up their homemade French fries. It’s the casual comfort food from his childhood that he still loves best.
In hopes of sharing some of these favorite recipes, Paul got together with his family and partners to create a comfortable, friendly restaurant that would appeal to every generation. Of course, one of his favorite foods has always been burgers and there are plenty of them at Wahlburgers along with a few creative spins on fun side dishes from his past.