Private Events Assistant
- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Bosscat Kitchen & Libations Houston is looking or a highly organized individual who can assist our Private Events Team in organizing all of our events.
Our ideal canditate is someone who is looking to grow in the private events field and would like to one day work as a Private Event Coordinator. Bosscat Kitchen has become known for our ability to host various types of events at our restaurant, but we also participate in a number of local offsite events as well. By joining our team you will have the opportunity to work with the most senior member of our events team and will be assisting them directly.
All applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Expert time management skills
- Proficient computer skills, including tablets and mobile devices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and social acumen
- Professional and personal confidence
- Ability to collaborate with team and management
- Reliable, personal transportation
- Ability to work occasional offsite events