The Wedgewood Beverage Cart Attendant is responsible for providing quick, friendly and efficient beverage service on the golf course, served from a golf cart. Our Beverage Cart Attendant drive a golf cart throughout the golf course and are tasked with keeping golfers hydrated and happy with a variety of beverages. Our cart attendants are fun, outgoing and enthusiastic individuals with a positive outlook.
Remember, we work when our clients and guests play, so weekend, evening and holiday availability is mandatory.
Wedgewood Beverage Cart Attendants have:
• Amazing customer service skills
• Impeccable manners and people skills
• The ability to count and make change for guests.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Knowledge of golf course etiquette
• A positive attitude and are a pro-active addition to our staff
Responsibilities include (but not be limited to):
• Maintain a clean and safe service environment.
• Set up and break down of Beverage Cart.
• Operating a golf cart on uneven terrain for 2-3 hours at a time
• Being outdoors for extended periods of time
At Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Centers, we are committed to being a great place to work! From growth opportunities to our dynamic "Wedge" culture, we work hard to provide a foundation for building successful careers. To be one of us, you need to have these building blocks:
Our ultimate goal is to deliver the best value, service and convenience (or, our trademark Valservenience™) to every client, every time. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people in the industry who share our philosophy. Our company culture fosters diversity, teamwork, brilliant guest service and individual accountability. Would you like to join us? We hope so!
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.