- $11.50 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
A Copa Vida Dishwasher is a team player and is responsible for cleaning and sanitizing all dishware, kitchen items, and equipment, and preparing food items for service with strict adherence to company and Health Department standards. A person in this role understands that consistency is necessary to maintaining safety, quality, and efficiency. This position participates in tip pool and there is room for advancement. We look forward to hearing from you!
Copa Vida Café is a specialty coffee, tea and food concept that focuses on a welcoming and approachable customer service without compromising on our craft and quality. We serve our customers through a “go, enjoy, experience” program that is designed to meet people where ever they may be and take them on a journey. With cafes in Pasadena, San Diego, Carlsbad and soon in Glendora, we serve the greater Southern California area with coffee and teas sourced from all over the world and food that is designed to pair well with the beverages.
Individuals in this role must display the ability to:
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Wash and sanitize all dishes, utensils, containers, equipment, etc. that are fielded to the washing station; return to proper stations and storage areas
- Ensure that there is a constant supply of clean and sanitized dishware available for service
- Keep workstations clean
- Accurately label, date, and initial all food containers
- Perform opening and closing duties thoroughly and accurately
- Possess a current food handlers card valid for work location