PALIHOTEL SEATTLE | F&B MANAGER
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Hart and The Hunter is currently seeking a Restaurant Manager for the Palihotel Seattle location.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
- A hardworking and self-motivated individual who enjoys a fast paced work environment
- An individual who can rise to the daily challenges of providing exceptional customer service
The Restaurant Manager is responsible for managing the daily operations of The Hart and The Hunter Restaurant, including the selection, development and performance management of employees. In addition, they oversee the inventory and ordering of beverage and supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are satisfied with their dining experience. The Restaurant Manager reports to the General Manager.
- Manage and motivate the F&B teams (kitchen, bar and restaurant);
- Plan and administer a training and development program within the departments which will provide well-trained colleagues at all levels and permit advancement for those persons qualified and interested in career development;
- Maintains patron satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; initiating improvements; building relationships with preferred patrons;
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the restaurant industry; attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaging service and lead by example;
- Oversees effective control of food, beverage and labor costs among all sub-departments;
- Assists in coordinating special marketing & PR related events to promote the venues;
- Assist in establishing and achieving predetermined profit objectives and desired standards of quality food, service, cleanliness, and promotions ongoing;
- Continuously evaluate the performance and improvement of the personnel in the Food and Beverage departments;
- Oversee departmental matters as they relate to federal, state and local employment and civil rights laws of food and beverage service;
- Oversees the ordering of products, supplies and repairs;
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous Food & Beverage experience in a senior leadership role required
- Strong computer literacy, with knowledge of Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Exceptional communication skills, passionate, strategic and innovative
- Outgoing, charismatic, energetic, polite, patient, kind and respectful
- Positive attitude
- Team Player
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks
- Ability to anticipate needs and wants of guests while balancing business needs of the Company
- Candidate must be very hands on, guest and staff oriented,
- Foreign Languages (Spanish) would be appreciated.
- Able to develop strong work relationships with both Guests and Colleagues
- Self-confident, proactive, and able to prioritize and make effective decisions
- Advanced knowledge of the principles and practices within the Food & Beverage/Hospitality profession
- Ability to carry up to 40lbs.
- Ability to walk, stand and bend continuously throughout the day.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Education: High school certificate or equivalent. Bachelor Degree preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years senior management experience in overall Food & Beverage operation, including banquets experience. Culinary, sales and service background required
- Grooming:All colleagues must maintain a neat, and well-groomed appearance (specific standards will be provided)
ABOUT PALIHOTEL SEATTLE
A trusty neighborhood hotel celebrating Seattle’s waterfront…
Address: 107 Pine Street, Seattle, WA, 98101
Location, Location, Location. Palihotel Seattle will be an intimate, fun, comfortable and contemporary boutique hotel located in a historic, century-old building directly across the street from Seattle’s famed Pike Place Market and the Elliot Bay waterfront.
Offering 96 rooms, The Hart and The Hunter restaurant, bar, coffee bar and lobby, we have carefully designed our spaces to enhance the hotel’s vibrant neighborhood and be communal and inclusive for travelers and locals alike.
Palisociety is a collection of unique hotels and residences that are synonymous with authenticity, style, innovation and good old-fashioned hospitality. We take to heart that few things in life are as transformative as the people and places you encounter when you travel. Because when all is said and done, it’s about the experience.
ABOUT PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT:
Paligroup is a fully integrated branded real estate development and hospitality operating company that acquires, programs, develops, owns, and operates unique hotels and residences. Our proprietary brands, development and operational expertise also includes specialized retail spaces, highly curated restaurants, bars and event venues. Avi Brosh founded Paligroup in 1998 and serves as its Chief Executive and President.
The company's track record, current portfolio and forthcoming properties are designed to provide customers with a unique and aspirational experience. Each Paligroup branded property has a distinct personality specifically tailored to best serve its local market and neighborhood, all featuring a contemporary, sophisticated design and personalized service.
Paligroup's Brands are synonymous with neighborhood authenticity, style, innovation and success. We are convinced that this combination of custom-tailored place-making and unique social experiences increases performance, market share and overall pricing power.
Paligroup currently operates three hotels in Los Angeles including Palihouse West Hollywood, Palihotel Melrose, Palihouse Santa Monica. In addition, four new properties are scheduled to open in 2018 and early 2019. The new properties include Palihotel Westwood Village, Palihotel Culver City, Palihouse Miami Beach and Palihotel San Francisco.
Paligroup Management is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Paligroup does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.