Office Manager/Personal Assistant to Business Owner
- $17.00 - $20.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Seeking a part-time office assistant/personal assistant Tuesday-Sunday for the owner of a local swim school. FLEXIBLE HOURS POSSIBLE for the right candidate! Position will start at 10-20 hours/week and gradually increase as you become comfortable.
- Working out of our Santa Monica home office
- Grocery shopping
- Pharmacy pickups, prepping weekly pill supply
- Manage mail/house deliveries
- Re-stocking home/office supplies
- Transporting owners’ dogs
- Take out recycling/trash, light cleaning and organizing
- Helping current office manager with simple business tasks i.e. organizing filing cabinets, writing checks, financials
- Assisting swim school staff with client check-ins for Saturday or Sunday lessons
- Staff meeting/holiday party planning
- Must have your own car
- Must be a very proactive, motivated, independent multi-tasker who needs little overseeing
- Must have a friendly, helpful attitude - divas need not apply!
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Must love dogs!
- BONUS: videography/ editing skills to help shoot training videos*
- BONUS: HR/ receptionist background a plus *knowledge of scheduling software i.e. iClassPro a HUGE plus!
- 2-3 Professional/ Personal references
- Background check per company policy