- Depends on experience
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
The Payroll Administrator iassists with the administration and support of the payroll function for a growing resturant group. Reporting to the Director of Human Resources, the Payroll Administrator will provide administrative, process and payroll system support in all aspects of the payroll function including but not limited to proper recordkeeping and payment for hours worked and paid time off in accordance with Company policies and applicable regulations. In doing so, the position requires a high level of professionalism and discretion due to the confidential nature of payroll related work and handling of personal data.
The position will support wage and hour audits, biometric audits, payroll related reporting and follow up with employees and payroll related tasks as needed.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Processes each location's payroll bi-weekly using company systems and methods
• Calculates prior payment adjustments as needed to reflect regular payand overtime pay with ADP's Enhansed Time's system
•Monitor's ADP's Enhansed Time system for missed punches and ensure approved by management and employeesas appropriate
• Completes payroll reports for record-keeping purposes and managerial review
• Researches and communicates to management as appropriate regarding required verifications of hours worked and breaks
• Ensures that the proper deductions and garnisments are processed.
• Performs other administrative duties as assigned
• High School diploma or equivalent •
• Minimum of one year of experience in an administrative role is required
• Experience in Payroll or Human Resources is preferred
• An understanding of the California Wage and Hour laws
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now and Enhansed Time is Required
Technical Skills: (Certification, Licenses and Registration)
• Intermediate level Microsoft office skills including Excel
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task
• Strong interpersonal skills, interacts well with multiple departments as required • Detail oriented Language / Communication Skills:
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Multi-lingual a plus
•Must have the ability to communicate and disclose data in an accurate manner. Must be able to maintain confidentility.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with management team and staff.
Paul Wahlberg still remembers the smell of his Dad’s BBQ grill and the big pot he used to fry up their homemade French fries. It’s the casual comfort food from his childhood that he still loves best.
In hopes of sharing some of these favorite recipes, Paul got together with his family and partners to create a comfortable, friendly restaurant that would appeal to every generation. Of course, one of his favorite foods has always been burgers and there are plenty of them at Wahlburgers along with a few creative spins on fun side dishes from his past.