- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: The Barback stocks the bar with liquor, ice, glassware and garnishes.
• Assists the bartenders to ensure a high level of quality and speedy service.
• Ensures the bar is always fully stocked to required par levels.
• Ensures the bar is always neatly organized.
• Ensures the bar has a high standard of cleanliness and follows the cleaning schedule.
• Empties the trash from behind the bar and disposes of it correctly with all boxes broken down.
• Makes sure all back of house storage and refrigeration areas are kept clean and secure.
• Attends and participates in any training sessions, and department meetings.
• Ensures that all perishables behind the bar are fresh and tasted to ensure quality.
• Cuts all fruit and other prep work before the beginning of service and ensures par levels are maintained during service.
• Makes sure no personal items are kept behind the bar.
• Completes all side work at the beginning and closing of each shift.
• Ensures the cleanliness and organization of the working area.
• Arrives for each shift with a positive attitude and checks in with the department manager.
• Knows what events are happening in the Club.
• Contributes to the morale of the team and treats all fellow employees with respect.
• Reports all breakages or damaged equipment immediately to management.
• Ensures that there is little or no waste.
• Makes sure the work area is always stocked accordingly with supplies and tools.
• Reports low levels of stock to bar manager, head bartender, or manager before they run out.
• Makes sure all liquor displays and shelving is organized and par levels are maintained.
• Previous hospitality experience preferred.
• Previous barback experience preferred.
• Experience in a high volume restaurant is a must.