- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
We are looking for friendly, outgoing, and kind personalities to welcome our guests upon entering our restaurant. The host is the first person a guest sees when welcomed into the building and the last person they see when exiting and this is why it is important to make an excellent and lasting impression.
- Responsible for crowd control at the door, managing proper seating rotation, and maintaining cleanliness in the front of the house.
- Position requires a high amount of courteous and professional communication with guests, managers, and fellow employees on the telephone or in face-to-face interactions.
- Maintains cleanliness of the restrooms, dining area, and exterior entrance area.
- Delivers the highest level of customer service; coordinates reservations.
- Patience and problem solving skills are required. Ready and willingness to adapt when needed.
- Available AM & PM, Weekends , etc
Great Maple is a Modern American Eatery. We specialize in elevated comfort food that is presented with an element of fun. Our dishes are modern takes on American favorites and new classics in the making. Our ingredients are both seasonal and sustainably sourced whenever possible. We embrace the idea that our concept is attractive to women, but also, the men who love them. We take great pride in the level of culinary talent in our kitchen, each chef choosing to make crave worthy and approachable food with details and intention more commonly associated with upscale dining. We are dedicated to ensuring that each guest has an intuitive service experience worth coming back for again and again. We hope to encourage our guests to indulge and commune with friends over libations, sweet treats and savory signature items.
Food is our product, hospitality is the service we provide and diners are our audience. Hospitality is about showing our guests a genuine desire to put their happiness first. Each of our decisions and actions are based around what will lead to happy customers. In order to successfully do this, we rely on you, our team! While we each have roles to play within the restaurant, our ultimate job is to do whatever is in the best interest of the guest.