- $12.00 - $18.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Employee Discounts
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Haven is looking for a Floor Manager to start immediately in Orange!
The Manager is responsible for all front-of-the-house (FOH) functions to include guest relations, supervision of all FOH staff and staffing levels, proper restaurant ambience, housekeeping, and set-up, food & beverage quality, safety and pace.
Requirements and Duties for this position include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum 1 year in a supervisory role or management in a upscale-casual, full service (table service with full bar) restaurant
• Experience with managing labor costs on a daily basis, and keeping costs in line to company standards
• Strong knowledge of Craft Beer, Wine, and Spirits
• Customer service focused and oriented
• Must ensure that the restaurant is run in a smooth manner and attend to any unexpected problems or emergencies that may arise during a shift
• Must be able to work an average of 40-50 hours per week
• Strong Organizational and Planning Skills with strong knowledge of business fundamentals
• Strong Communication Skills with the ability to resolve conflict
• Strong Decision Making Skills, with the knowledge that each decision properly represents the restaurant's vision
• Must be dependable, reliable, and motivated - NO SLACKERS
• Solid track record of success in previous assignments demonstrating upward career tracking
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships and leading others
• Infectious, positive attitude that inspires others - must SMILE
• Must be able to stand and walk for periods of eight to ten hours in length, each shift
• Must be able to reach, bend, balance and transport various objects weighing up to 30 lbs repeatedly during a shift. At times it might be necessary to lift up to 50 lbs
We have been a very popular and consistently busy restaurant since opening nearly 7 years ago, and are looking to bring on an entry-level manager to help us strengthen our infrastructure for growth.
We look to hire only the best and brightest, and offer a work environment that promotes the same.
We expect our management to act like owners, and perform to the best of their capabilities every single day, inspiring and guiding our hourly employees and other management to give the same level of care and attention to each task.