- $13.75 - $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Our Patient Liaison (PL) will provide service by following up on patients post treatment, preparing patients for procedures that require repeat visits, and assist patients with other support functions within the company in a clinical setting. The PL will schedule appointments, be responsible for multiple clerical duties and maintain regular contact with patients on behalf of the clinic and providers.
- Maintain confidentiality and HIPPA regulations
- Provides service by answering telephone calls, scheduling and preparing patients for procedures/services and assisting patients with questions, concerns or directions
- Monitors flow and accuracy of schedules for clinics
- Coordinate patient’s visits per timeline set by provider, following up on missed/skipped visits
- Assists front desk, chart prep, medical assistant and scheduling teams wherever needed and handles/triages patient contact
- Assists providers via phone and email contact with patients
- Work with EHR and PM software
- Work with Patient Portal, assist patients with set up/use
- General office administration duties such as filing, faxing, scanning, triaging, messaging, following up on reports/results/scheduled or missed appointments
- Other duties as assigned
• Healthcare office experience preferred - must be from a medical practice
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Detail oriented ability to manage numerous tasks successfully
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
• Must be reliable, punctual and have excellent attendance
Salary, Benefits and Work Perks:
• $12.50-15/hr starting wage
• Annual reviews with opportunity for performance based raises
• Paid Sick Time
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Accrued Paid Time Off
• Deeply discounted services
Extremely Busy and Fast Growing Dermatology Group looking to add team members!
We are a fast paced, busy dermatology practice with 4 locations. We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients.
If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.