Surgery Scheduler and Patient Care Clerk
- $14.50 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Likely to Respond
Team Members will schedule appointments, be responsible for multiple clerical duties and maintain regular contact with patients on behalf of the clinic and providers.
- Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA regulations
- Provides service by answering telephone calls, scheduling and preparing patients for procedures/services and assisting patients with questions, concerns or directions
- Monitors flow and accuracy of schedules for clinics
- Coordinate patient’s visits per timeline set by provider, following up on missed/skipped visits
- Assists teams and handles/triages patient contact
- Assists providers via phone and email contact with patients
- Work with EHR and PM software
- Work with Patient Portal, assist patients with set up/use
- General office administration duties such as filing, faxing, scanning, triaging, messaging, following up on reports/results/scheduled or missed appointments
- Other duties as assigned
• Healthcare office experience preferred
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Detail oriented, ability to manage numerous tasks successfully
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work independently
• Must be reliable, punctual and have excellent attendance
*Experience with authorizations PPO and HMO plans is a plus!
Salary, Benefits and Work Perks:
• $14.50-16/hr starting wage
• Annual reviews/raises
• Paid Sick Time
• 7 Paid Holidays
• Accrued Paid Time Off
• 401k + Profit Share
• Deeply discounted services
Extremely Busy and Fast Growing Dermatology Group looking to add team members!
We are a fast paced, busy dermatology practice with 4 locations. We are looking to have passionate, motivated, reliable and highly professional individuals join our team. You'll be working with talent that is a cut above the rest. We have a strong passion for providing exceptional service for our patients.
If you're passionate about the medical field, please apply to join our group.