- $20.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Modern Bagel and Arba is looking for a dynamic and responsible restaurant professional to join our management team as a FOH Manager who will help oversee the FOH operations at our restaurant locations. This position reports directly to the General Manager.
This position will work hours roughly 6:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Candidates must be able to work this daytime schedule.
Pay will be competitive and dependant on experience. Managers can expect to make $20- $25 hourly after tips
Please send us your resume and cover letter and we will be in contact.
Skills & Requirements
- 3+ years of NYC restaurant experience required
- 3+ years of FOH restaurant customer service experience.
- Experience in both a Restaurant and Deli setting preferred.
- Strong service, food and beverage knowledge required
- Detail oriented, organized and professional
- High volume, fast-paced, high profile restaurant experience preferred
- Ability to demonstrate quick thinking and adaptability in a constantly changing environment
- Strong computer skills are a plus
- Open Restaurant at 6:30 a.m.
- Provide gracious hospitality to our employees and guests
- Ability to deliver service that exceeds the guest expectations
- Ability to interpret, enforce, and enact FOH policies and procedures
- Ability to professionally and appropriately handle conflict
- Assist in employee write-ups and reviews
- Be present on the floor during service
- Other duties as assigned
- Effective communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong passion for great food and wine
The duties of this position may change from time to time. Arba reserves the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of Arba or its managers. This job description is intended to describe the general level of work being performed. It is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Modern Bread and Bagel
Brunch is not just for the weekend. Cold Smoked, House Cured, and Citrus Poached Salmon as well as a variety of unique cream cheeses complement our kettle boiled Ancient Grain Bagels. Our all day menu features creative egg dishes inspired by our favorite cafes in Sydney and Tel Aviv with dishes ranging from Red or Green Shakshuka to Corn & Goat Cheese Fritters with Eggs and Chili Jam.
We do as much as we can in house, squeezing our own juice, blending our own teas, churning our own butter, and even making our own cereal! Our breads include a Goat Cheese & Onion Focaccia, a Lentil Pugliese, and a Seeded Multigrain that can be topped with smashed avo, labneh, homemade hummus and more. Full-time baristas craft a variety of tea lattes and espresso drinks with coffee from Australian owned Grumpy Roasters in Brooklyn. Our pastries are also made on site and serve as the foundation for yummy dine-in dishes like our Cinnamon Babka French Toast topped with Caramelized Apples.
We are confident you will appreciate our commitment to artisan production methods and hope that you will visit soon to dine with us or take advantage of our excellent take home options.
Arba is a modern Israeli restaurant that is dedicated to artisan and natural food, with a focus on fish, cheese, vegetables, and fresh baked bread that everyone can enjoy.
We offer a unique seven course tasting menu which reflects Mediterranean flavors and culture. Our Chef is constantly creating new dishes to keep things interesting and changes the menu weekly to ensure we are always using the freshest ingredients.