Clerical Admin @ the Hollywood Bowl Food +Wine
- $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, 401K / Retirement
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
The Unit Admin will complete the clerical tasks assigned by the supervisor in accordance with corporate guidelines. Provide accurate, friendly, quality service to customers/clients when processing customer/client transactions. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities and client requirements. Must have the ability to multi-task and answers several calls.
- Performs routine and varied clerical duties in accordance with standard procedures.
- Performs activities such as photocopying, compiling records, filing, tabulating, posting information and scheduling appointments.
- Writes types or enters information into computer to prepare correspondence.
- Prepares issues and sends out receipts, bills, policies, invoices, statements and checks.
- Maintains records, prepares forms, verifies information and resolves routine problems.
- Operates various office machines.
- Opens and routes incoming mail, answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail.
- Answers telephone, conveys messages and runs errands.
- May receive, count and deposit cash, as needed.
- May include human resources functions (including benefit administration, personnel action forms and payroll processing) for the unit as well as the district and region.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent experience.
- 1 to 2 years related experience.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).