Crewmembers - New Waterfront Location!
- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Wing Dome – New Waterfront Location Opening in 2020!
1201 Alaskan Way
Seattle, WA 98101
Wing Dome is looking for Crewmembers for a fast-paced, team environment. Responsibilities include cashiering, bussing tables, keeping a clean floor and the constant restocking of supplies. Responsible for the correct handling of cash and balancing cash receipts for the shift. Ensure that each and every guest feels welcome, comfortable and appreciated.
Looking for people that can start training in December and assist in the opening of the restaurant.
- Preferably fast casual experience and background
- Shows professionalism for each guest, fellow crew and managers
- Available nights and weekends
- Able to lift 20 pounds
- Can work "on their feet" for extended periods of time
- Able to sustain high energy activities for extended periods of time
- Can carry full trays safely and consistently
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance required
- Related training and/or job experience that would enable applicant to demonstrate knowledge, skills and abilities to perform job
- Be able to take ownership of your work and willing to be held accountable for your actions
- Must have stage presence at all times
Health Insurance, Paid Time Off, Retirement Plan, Commuter Benefits, Employee Assistance Program, Dining Discounts, Education Programs and Training Programs.
We Create Unrivaled Experiences With Passion. Every Time!
Discover chicken wings galore, from Western BBQ to Sambal Peanut to fiery 7-Alarm Sauce (if you dare). The Wing Dome also serves up burgers, sandwiches and beers on tap, with plenty of TVs for watching the game. Find us in Greenwood and Kirkland.