- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
MILLA Chocolates is a Los Angeles based boutique chocolaterie. We hand craft chocolates and confections using the highest quality of ingredients from around the globe to create exceptional flavors.
We are excited to be moving into our brick and mortar retail/production space in Culver City and are seeking a detail-oriented, organized kitchen assistant to be a part of our growing team in the preparation of signature chocolate bars and confections.
Minimum one year experience in chocolate or pastry to qualify. Passion for chocolate, kitchen experience, tempering skills, strong communication skills, and trustworthiness required.
- Certificate(s) in food handling and safety
- Multitasker; fast learner
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment
- Assisting in chocolate- and candy-making; prior experience necessary (experience in a commercial kitchen or recent graduate with formal training, specifically in chocolate or pastry)
- Prepping ingredients
- Willingness and ability to learn and follow instructions
- Maintaining a clean work area, prepared for production
- Competent with numbers and measurements
- Organizing inventory
- Packaging products for delivery/shipping
- Occasional delivery to wholesale accounts and retail clients (must have a car and current driver’s license with good record)
- Occasionally attend events and assist in demonstrations
- Ability to clearly communicate in English
Please submit resume with cover letter detailing pertinent work experience, contact information and reason why you would like to be part of our team.