- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
*HIRING IMMERDIATELY, FULL TIME*
*MILLA CHOCOLATES – LOS ANGELES (Culver City)*
Seeking a detail-oriented, organized, experienced Chocolatier.
Minimum 1 Year in Chocolate or Pastry Commercial Kitchen experience, tempering skills, strong communication skills, and trustworthiness required.
We are looking for someone who not only follows direction accurately and with the same level of passion for our product and brand, but also personable, shows up ready to work, and does so with dedication. We love what we do, and we truly hope you will, too.
* Certificate(s) in food handling and safety
* Multitasker; fast learner
* Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced work environment
* Creating Chocolates and Confections; prior experience necessary (experience in a commercial kitchen)
* Prepping and measuring ingredients
* Willingness and ability to learn and follow instructions
* Maintaining a clean work area, prepared for production
* Organizing / keeping track of inventory
* Working well as a team and independently
* Packaging products for customers and delivery/shipping.
* Communicating with customers on the phone and at curbside for pick ups
* Ability to clearly communicate in English
MILLA Chocolates is a Los Angeles based boutique chocolaterie. We hand craft chocolates and confections using the highest quality of ingredients from around the globe to create exceptional flavors.
* Please submit resume and portfolio with cover letter detailing pertinent work experience, contact information and reason why you would like to be part of our team.