- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
Overview: A Busser maintains a clean service area, as well as BOH areas, in a speedy, professional and effective manner. Provides support to all staff and other duties as assigned.
· Portray a positive and professional attitude.
· Work as a team.
· Provide help and support to all fellow colleagues.
· Communicate to FOH and BOH support staff including managers, servers and chef.
· Learn and teach fellow colleagues.
· Ensures the working area has a high standard of cleanliness and follows health code requirements.
· Properly set-up station and side stations including:
· Square-off seats, tables, make sure all tables and chairs/banquettes are clean and free of debris
· Help servers set tables/buffets exact to managers orders
· Wipe down chairs and table bases
· Stock side stations with appropriate materials
· Perform opening side work as described for specific sections
· Attend and participate in daily pre-shift meetings.
· Always smiles and greets guests warmly and genuinely.
· Reports any incidents of theft, vandalism, or violations of the house rules or breaches of security or safety regulations.
· Provide professional and exceptional guest service.
· Clear empty glasses, dirty plates, used silverware
· Clean and wipe tabletop and keep free of debris and food
· Sweeps and wipes spills from the venue floor
· Help set table for next course
· Clear and reset tables after guests have left
· Perform shift opening and closing side work as described.
· At least 2 years bussing experience in a high volume establishment.
· Required work cards by state/city law.
Tao Group, one of the most successful hospitality groups world-wide seeks to hire Bussers. Located in the heart of Hollywood, this opportunity offers tremendous growth and exposure in the fields of business management, human resources and hospitality! Visit us at www.taogroupla.com