Paligroup is currently seeking a part time room attendant who is willing to travel and work out of our 4 hotels in Los Angeles including: Palihouse West Hollywood, Palihouse Santa Monica, Palihotel Melrose, and Claremont Hotel Westwood.
WHO WILL LOVE THIS POSITION?
An individual who likes being active all day, an independent worker can follow checklists with minimal supervision. Someone is detailed oriented and enjoys enhancing the guest in room experience by ensuring the room is clean and comfortable.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of assigned rooms and public areas.
- Maintain complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies/service procedures/standards.
- Maintain complete knowledge of correct maintenance and use of equipment. Use equipment only as intended.
- Anticipate guests' needs, respond promptly and acknowledge all guests, however busy and whatever time of day.
- Maintain positive guest relations at all times -- and smile!
- Monitor and maintain cleanliness, sanitation and organization of assigned work areas
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
- Service assigned guest rooms.
- Empty trash containers and ashtrays.
- Remove all dirty terry and replace with clean par to designated layout.
- Remove soil, dirt, soap build-up and hair from bathroom mirrors, vanity, sink, toilet, shower walls, bathtub, shower curtain and floor.
- Replace facial, toilet tissue and bathroom amenities in correct amount and location.
- Inspect condition of bathrobes and replace soiled/damaged ones.
- Remove dirty bed linen and make up bed with clean linen.
- Replace laundry bags and slips.
- Clean closets and door tracks on check-out rooms, removing dust and debris. Ensure correct amount and placement of hangers, extra blanket and pillows.
- Dust and polish all furniture.
- Realign furniture to floor plan.
- Open all drawers/doors in check-out rooms and remove items left by guest. Dust inside.
- Check under bed(s), chairs and sofa for debris and remove if present.
- Inspect condition of all furniture for tears, rips or stains; report any damages to the supervisor.
- Remove all dust, debris and foreign particles from upholstered furniture including crevices and under cushions.
- Dust pictures, frames and mirrors.
- Remove dust and debris on television, clock radio, and remote control.
- Set correct time on clock, correct TV channel.
- Clean all lamps and light switches; check for proper working order.
- Remove dust, spots and smears from windows, ledges and frames.
- Remove dust, grease and smears from telephones and reposition properly.
- Empty liquid from ice bucket and wipe all surfaces dry.
- Remove dust, smudges and spills from mini bar; ensure it is plugged in and securely locked.
- Other duties as assigned.
PALIGROUP MANAGEMENT COMPANY OVERVIEW
Paligroup is a fully integrated lifestyle real estate development and hospitality company that acquires, develops, redevelops, owns, and operates, boutique hotels and residences, primarily in gateway cities, and also includes, restaurants, bars and other food and beverage venues in many all of the hotels we operate. Avi Brosh is the Founder, Chief Executive and President of Paligroup.
Paligroup's portfolio of boutique hotels provides guests with a distinctive lodging experience. Each of Paligroup's branded properties has a distinct personality specifically tailored to reflect the local market environment and features a modern, sophisticated design that includes critically acclaimed public spaces, popular "destination" bars and restaurants and personalized service. Significant media attention has been devoted to Paligroup properties, which we believe is the result of their distinctive nature, renowned design, dynamic and exciting atmosphere, celebrity guests and high-profile events. Paligroup further believes that its brands are synonymous with neighborhood authenticity, style, innovation and success. We are convinced that this combination of place-making, lodging and social experiences, and general association with our founder and brands, increases occupancy levels, food and beverage performance, market share and overall pricing power
Paligroup currently operates 4 hotels in Los Angeles including:
Palihouse West Hollywood
Palihouse Santa Monica
Claremont Hotel Westwood
An employer's Response Score represents how likely they are to respond to an application.