Marketing Retail Assistant
- $11.00 - $13.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
As a Marketing Retail Assistant (Entry Level position) this position will focus on working our retail floor and servicing our customers, and will also be assigned marketing duties that will focus on reaching our current running community and new running and fitness communities in our surrounding area.
This position will work our retail floor on a regular basis in order to obtain the knowledge and insight into truly understanding our core business and mission. Working our retail floor will also allow you to build relationships and forge business leads that will support our marketing and community efforts.
This position will assist our Marketing Manager and become part of our Marketing Team to drive customers into the store, reach sales goals and acquire and retain customers. You will focus on grassroots marketing efforts, social media marketing, email marketing, in-store marketing, outreach events and expos, building and maintaining race partnerships, along with the potential to work on race day providing race support. This position allows you to work closely with our Marketing Manager, Store Management, and the Store Owners.
Joining Fleet Feet Tulsa/Broken Arrow is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running, walking, and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything!
- Must be a runner (fast or slow, it doesn't matter) and loves the sport!
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline driven
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Social media savvy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use the computer (Excel, Word, email, etc)
- Ability to lead and direct others
- Action oriented, level-headed, and consistent
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!
At Fleet Feet, we believe that running changes everything. For over 40 years, we have curated and created products, programs, and experiences that inspire and empower runners and their communities. We believe it’s a privilege to serve, and remain committed to delivering unmatched service and support when outfitting customers in everything they need to have a successful run, whether that’s introducing them to their new favorite running shoes, socks, or gear, or inviting them to our next training program run.
We like to keep things high-spirited, fast-paced, and fun. We don’t mind wearing more than a few hats and stepping in to help out wherever is needed. Our team is a group of knowledgeable and hardworking individuals who work, sweat, and live passionately. We run together to solve a problem, reach a goal, get inspired, and champion our brand each day. We are in full pursuit to find passionate people to join us on our quest and bring our core values to life.