Driver for retail stores, Maintenance & Merchandise Distribution
- $13.25 - $16.00 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Diane's Beachwear is looking for a Driver/Handyman/Maintenance to drive merchandise to our 17 locations and take care of general maintenance and cleaning at locations.
- Load and transport company merchandise to and from our locations.
- Complete required paperwork for all trips
- Adherence to all driving regulations, vehicle cleanliness standards and maintenance
- Process, pack and unpack merchandise in corporate office to be distributed
- Be able to fix and repair general maintenance work as needed - trash pick-up and disposal, painting, plumbing, etc.
- General cleaning of store locations as needed - ie bathrooms, floors, ceiling fans, replace light bulbs, etc.
- Must be able to work early morning shifts
- Work in our warehouse/merchandise distribution as needed
- Valid California driver's license
- Clean driving record
- Ability to drive early mornings before the store opens.
- Honesty and accountability
- Good communication skills
- Experience in general handyman work
- Basic understanding of working with tools
- Must be able to lift at least 50lbs.
- Able to see clearly during the day and night
- Able to see, read and understand road signs
- Able to physically operate a motor vehicle
MUST PROVIDE REFERENCES
Who we are as a company:
Our company is the first in the beachwear industry to offer the ability to mix sizes in all swimwear tops and bottoms. We have maintained a leading position in the region by offering the largest selection of mix and match separates. By offering a complete beachwear wardrobe all year around, our customer knows she never has to look elsewhere. We provide one stop shopping for all their beachwear needs. As the premier beachwear store in the western United States we have over 17 retail locations as well as E-commerce and are continuing to expand.
- Salary depends on position and experience.
- Medical and Dental
- Employee Discount