Bar Back - Part Time
- $13.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food, Ask Us!, Employee Discounts
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
One of the City's Most Attractive Bars: The Chestnut Club is a modern cocktail bar by the hospitality team of Mario Guddemi, Sal Aurora, Pablo Moix & Steve Livigni of Black Market Liquor Bar and Scopa Italian Roots. The inviting and intimate space offers a number of seating options ranging from high tops, long leather banquettes, 4-12 person Chesterfield booths and an intimate private room that seats up to 15 guests.
Cocktail Program: The beverage program created by Pablo Moix features classically inspired crafted cocktails ranging from tiki inspired drinks to the masculine, spirit forward El Camino and Bullocks Wilshire. The spirit selection is perhaps the most extensive in Southern California, offering over 400 uniquely chosen spirits, liqueurs and fortified wines.
What we are looking for:
- Experienced foodrunner, dishwasher, and busser
- Previous jobs in high volume bars/restaurants
- Full time availability and flexible during busy season
- Honest, professional, and great work ethic
- Likes to stay busy, multi-task, and help with all job duties
If you have ALL of the above qualifications, please submit your resume or visit our venue during business hours!