Fine Dining Pastry Chef
- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Employer Very Unlikely to Respond
The Firehouse Restaurant, Sacramento's most award-winning fine dining restaurant, is looking for an experienced and creative fine dining Pastry Chef to join Chef Jay Veregge’s culinary team. The Pastry Chef is responsible for preparing and plating a variety of high-quality desserts, pastries or sweet goods; creating new and innovative desserts that enhance customer satisfaction; keeping the kitchen organized and clean; and ordering pastry supplies. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for delicious creations, and can assign tasks and motivate workers in a high-volume environment.
For over 55 years, the Firehouse Restaurant has become synonymous with outstanding wine, delicious food, and elegant affairs. Our inventive approach to intimate dining fuses sophistication with everyday excellence in the heart of Old Sacramento. The Firehouse showcases the region’s most extensive wine collection and an unparalleled menu featuring the freshest local ingredients in an inviting classic atmosphere.
TECHNICAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 8 years of Pastry Chef Experience required.
- 2 years of restaurant management experience and ability to train.
- Culinary Arts degree or equivalent.
- Proven knowledge of creative dessert preparation.
- Banquet production experience.
- Thorough knowledge of sanitation, and health and safety regulations.
- MS Office, Excel and Outlook experience. Micros POS experience preferred.
Health benefits offered.