Service Coordinator Representative- Benefits first day of employment
- $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Come work with us as a Service Coordinator Representitve at a growing company that offer benefits first day of employment with opportunities to advance and learn within the company.
FSSolutions is a third-party administrator for drug and alcohol testing. We deliver a variety of solutions to address the needs of employment compliance and addiction medicine, including: drug & alcohol testing, occupational health services, background screening, and monitoring of those with substance abuse disorders.
- Schedule collections on behalf of clients for donors
- Create orders using the proprietary system
- Order supplies and ship them to the appropriate recipients, if applicable
- Work through various queues in CRM to resolve issues/complete cases
- Identify issues and successfully resolve, quickly and efficiently
- Achieve goals put in place to manage workload
- Other tasks are necessary
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365
- High school diploma
- Ability to use multiple computer screens
Perks at FSSolutions:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- Gym Discounts
- Cellphone Discount
- Benefits first day of employment
- Medical/dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 13 vacation days first year and paid holidays!
- Casual work environment