Bulletproof Labs is seeking energetic team members to assist with opening and running a first-of-its kind high-tech establishment to help clients upgrade their lives. This isn’t a gym, it’s a “biohacking” facility, which means we provide shortcuts to increased physical and cognitive performance via cutting-edge technologies and actionable, accurate, science-backed information. At the Labs, you will be more than a personal trainer, you will be a “Biohacker Tech,” a highly trained expert and part of an amazing team.
Some of our equipment has not been used in California before. Even better, nowhere in the world has this amazing range of equipment been offered under the same roof!
Be a part of something that has never been done before. Help people change their lives. Show the world that we have so much more to learn than what the standard health and fitness realm have to offer. Come be Bulletproof, and let us train you on how to help others feel better, think smarter, and kick more butt!
The Biohacker Tech will provide a unique client experience by customizing programs based on the individual's needs and create a sense of community that keeps people coming back for more.
What's needed? You have good knowledge of the Bulletproof approach to high performance and a passion for helping people realize their potential. You also have a good understanding of how the body works and can make recommendations based on the client's goals.
- Complete equipment training, certification and safety exams
- Instruct clients on how to use the Bulletproof biohacking equipment
- Administer customized client programs and maintain client records
- Assist clients with health and fitness questions using the Bulletproof approach to high performance
- Educate, motivate and inspire clients to set and achieve their goals and maintain optimal brain, body and life performance using Bulletproof’s unique programming combinations
- Assist with community outreach and events to spread the Bulletproof Labs love!
- Ensure facility equipment is in working order, clean, properly calibrated and safe to use at all times
- Uphold a high level of confidentiality and discretion
- Welcome and check-in clients
- Answer phone inquiries and schedule client appointments
- Manage register and merchandise transactions
- Schedule client appointments
- Maintain all necessary certifications including CPR/AED.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by Manager
- Previous coaching/training experience
- Must understand how the body works
- Nationally recognized coaching/training certification or applicable degree
- Strong communication skills
- Friendly, outgoing, and energetic personality - you can talk to anyone!
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job including:
- Standing for up to 8 hours
- Occasionally sitting, walking, kneeling, and reaching
- Experience with Mindbodyonline
- You live in or near Santa Monica, CA
- You have an understanding of, or at least a deep desire to learn, the Bulletproof approach to high performance.
- You are dedicated to enhancing a client’s cognitive and physical performance by integrating the technologies and services available within the Bulletproof Labs including IV Therapy and Intramuscular injection therapy.
- You believe there’s a “sweet spot” in client programming where high-tech tools and data stories meet true human connection for ultimate impact and effect within a visit and over time.
- You are a skilled coach, trainer or instructor possessing a nationally recognized certification or applicable university degree (Exercise Science, Exercise Physiology, Sports Medicine, etc.).
- You have the ability to prioritize your time and work in a highly effective manner within a team and with private or semi-private clientele.
- You possess exceptional customer service skills and care deeply about each client’s experience and results.
- You are excited to learn more about biohacking and how to upgrade a client’s brain, body and life.
This is a full-time position working with amazing people. Maximum fun, maximum knowledge, and maximum performance are a part of the job description. You’ll get to work with the team on a regular basis to upgrade your game, your mental performance, and your life. This is a great opportunity to grow with the company.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
To Apply: Please submit a cover letter with your application!