- Depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance
- Employer Likely to Respond
Maintenance Worker Job Description
We are hiring a maintenance worker to join our maintenance team. We prefer previous experience in maintenance, be skilled with various hand/power tools and have exeperience painting.
Maintenance Worker Responsibilities:
- Performing preventative maintenance.
- Handling basic repairs and maintenance.
- Diagnosing mechanical issues and correcting them.
- Painting experience.
Maintenance Worker Requirements:
- Maintenance experience.
- Ability to use common tools such as hammers, hoists, saws, drills, and wrenches.
- Experience performing routine maintenance.
- Strong follow up skills.
- Eye for detail.
- Professional presentation and attitude.
- Ability to maintain focus while working individually.
- Strong time management skills.