(Entry Level) FOH Restaurant Supervisor
- $13.00 - $15.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK DAYS, NIGHTS AND WEEKENDS
Assist the Food & Beverage Leaders in all phases of restaurant operations. Responsible for complete restaurant operation in absence of manager or supervisor.
- Monitor servers and busperson adherence to all service standards.
- Supervise service of guests, being watchful of signals from guests in need of service.
- Assist to establish and monitor side work duty completion.
- Assist servers, bartenders and other team members, as needed. Including Banquets and other hotel team members.
- Maintain bank to DoubleTree by Hilton standards.
- Read daily communication sheets from previous shift and prepare one for the following shift. Check floor plan for appropriate coverage.
- Check restaurant for cleanliness and set up. Check service stands and aisle areas. Check tables for cleanliness and proper set up.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
- Communicate daily with Food & Beverage Leaders with regard to special events, house counts, etc.
- Assist Food & Beverage Leaders in conducting menu classes and taste panels.
- Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Must pass pre-employment drug screening.
Must possess a valid State and City Health, food handling, liquor laws certification issued by the County Health Department.
Must have the ability to communicate in English. Self-starting personality with an even disposition. Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times. Can communicate well with guests. Must be willing to “pitch-in” and help co-workers with their job duties and be a team player. Ability to use point of sale. Ability to lift/carry weight up to 50 pounds. Ability to push/and pull carts of products weighing up to 100 pounds.
At A Glance........
Situated in the heart of the San Gabriel Mountains, the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Monrovia – Pasadena Area hotel is centrally located off the 210 Highway, providing easy access to Burbank, Ontario and Los Angeles International Airports. Dine at nearby Huntington Crossing’s Restaurant Row, shop the quaint stores of Old Town Pasadena, or take a short drive to the Rose Bowl or Santa Anita Park Racetrack.
From the moment you arrive, you’ll notice this Monrovia, California hotel’s modern design. Select from Euro-styled suites, and king and double rooms featuring modern amenities that include 32-inch HDTVs, complimentary internet access and a mobile work desk. Our Pasadena hotel is only minutes from Old Town Monrovia and Paseo Colorado.
Work out using the latest cardio and weight training equipment in our complimentary 24-hour fitness center. Relax in a cabana near the outdoor fountain-feature pool or heated whirlpool spa. Elements Restaurant provides a contemporary flare to American cuisine. In-room and poolside dining is also available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Boutique hotel near Pasadena, Los Angeles, Ontario, Burbank, Arcadia, Duarte and Irwindale
- Poolside cabanas
- Complimentary shuttle service to businesses and attractions within 7 miles
- Complimentary WiFi access
- 9,000 sq. ft. of meeting space accommodating meetings, weddings and special even
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
DoubleTree by Hilton understands that doing the little things well means everything. It all starts with a warm chocolate chip cookie welcome. And yet, the experience is far from cookie-cutter. The hotels are interesting, unique properties in great locations and serve as the antidote to impersonal vacations, meetings and events. Our guests stay with us because they know they’ll enjoy an experience they truly value at a competitive price. At DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena, we provide the simple acts of care and thoughtfulness that make the traveler feel human again. Our hotels mark the end of travels challenges and the beginning of a restful stay. If you appreciate the little things and enjoy creating exceptional experiences, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with the DoubleTree by Hilton Monrovia-Pasadena.