- $75K Annual Salary
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, 401K / Retirement, Employee Discounts, Ask Us!
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Come work with us as an Accounting Manager at a growing company that offer benefits first day of employment with opportunities to advance and learn within the company.
FSSolutions is a third-party administrator for drug and alcohol testing. We deliver a variety of solutions to address the needs of employment compliance and addiction medicine, including: drug & alcohol testing, occupational health services, background screening, and monitoring of those with substance abuse disorders.
This position will work closely with the Controller. Responsibilities include managing the daily operations and strategic objectives of the Company’s Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable departments. This role will also have month-end close duties, which include but are not limited to higher-level journal entry postings, oversight of the checklist assignments, review of Board financial package.
- Implements and maintains Accounts Payable controls, processes, policies and procedures including electronic invoice and payment processing.
- Assures timely and accurate invoicing, collections and cash receipts processing through oversight of Accounts Receivable, including monitoring days sales outstanding.
- Forecasts cash position on a weekly basis.
- Audits and reviews transactional data for accuracy.
- Reviews journal entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Handles any Client or Vendor inquiries requiring escalated management intervention outside of Supervisors’ scope.
- Works with cross-functional teams to revise processes and develop system improvements.
- Performs quarterly commissions calculations.
- Prepares and analyzes month-end reports that includes Revenue and Sales Reporting.
- Completes various business analyses as requested by Management.
Perks at FSSolutions:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Certification Reimbursement
- Gym Discounts
- Cellphone Discount
- Benefits first day of employment
- Full medical/dental benefits
- 401(k) plan
- 18 vacation days first year and paid holidays!
- Casual work environment