- compensation depends on experience
- Full Time
- Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Meal Plan / Free Food
The food runner is accountable for delivering completed food dishes to tables once a food order has been prepared from the kitchen.
- Carry completed plates and dishes from kitchen to appropriate guest table
- Ensure guests have all service ware appropriate for their meal
- Use proper drop off descriptive - responsible for delivering food to the appropriate guest seated at the table
- Make customer aware of any hot plates to ensure the customer’s safety
- Ensure table received the correct order and replenishes anything that is missing
- Uphold company safety and sanitation requirements to ensure the health and safety of our customers and employees
- 3+ months restaurant experience required.
- Have working knowledge of English and Spanish.
- Team-work oriented.
- Be able to lift, reach, bend, stoop, and carry.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 8 hours).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is required to stand and walk.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Employee is expected to work alternating schedule including nights, weekends and holidays.
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize
- Customer oriented
- 3+ months of experience
- Must be able to lift 20+ pounds at a time
- Must be able to work in both warm and cool environments; indoors and outdoors
- Must be able to tolerate high levels of noise
- Must be able to tolerate potential exposure to allergens: peanut products, egg, dairy, gluten, soy, seafood and shellfish
- Excellent communication skills to connect effectively with co-workers and guests
- Possess the ethics and positive attitude that support our values and culture
Havana 1957 combines the flavors of traditional Cuban cuisine with the enchantment and sophistication of Havana in the 1950’s.
Havana 1957 is a new chain of Cuban restaurants unlike other traditional Cuban restaurants. It sets itself apart by creating a unique dining experience that allows you to spend Un Dia En La Habana and relive the glory and glamour of old Cuba during the 1950’s.
Each of our four restaurants combines the flavors of authentic Cuban cuisine, classic Cuban music and vintage memorabilia bringing Cuban Nostalgia to each neighborhood.