- compensation depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Unlikely to Respond
Overview: To ensure high levels of hospitality every time you are in contact with guests. Support the bartenders to provide exceptional guest service.
• Assists the bartenders to ensure high level of quality and speedy service.
• Ensures the bar is always fully stocked to required par levels and kept organized.
• Ensures bar has a high standard of cleanliness and to follow the cleaning schedule.
• Empties trash from behind the bar and dispose of it correctly, with all boxes broken down.
• Makes sure all back of house storage and refrigeration areas are kept clean and secure.
• Responsible for attending and participating in any training sessions and department meetings.
• Ensures that all perishables behind the bar are fresh and tasted to ensure quality.
• Cuts all fruit and other prep work before the beginning of service and ensure par levels are maintained during service.
• Makes sure no personal items are kept behind the bar.
• Completes all side work at the beginning and close of each shift.
• Ensures during the shift the cleanliness and organization of your working area.
• Attends preshift meetings and be aware of what events are happening in Club.
• Gives constructive feedback or suggest ideas regarding service or bar in general to department head.
• Upholds the Club rules and report any breaches of the employee rules.
• Reports any incidents of theft, vandalism or violations of the house rules, breaches of security or safety regulations.
• Responsible for contributing to the morale of the team and to treat all fellow employees with respect.
• Reports all breakages or damaged equipment immediately to management.
• Ensures little or no waste (any waste must be reported to a bartender or management and placed on spill sheet.)
• Responsible for making sure your area is always stocked accordingly with supplies and tools and that it is kept clean to run as efficiently as possible.
• Reports low levels of stock to bar manager, head bartender or manager before they run out.
• Makes sure all liquor displays and shelving is organized and par levels maintained. Ensure the bar is always looking fresh and clean.
• Treats all staff areas with respect and contributes to keeping them clean and organized.
• Previous hospitality experience preferred.
• Previous experience preferred.
• Experience in a high volume nightclub is a must.