- Depends on experience
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Likely to Respond
Out front is where we need our “people” people. This position is all about serving Newk’s guests, and making sure each and every one enjoys an absolutely positive Newk’s experience.
NEWK'S Front of House Hourly Partners should treat all people with courtesy and with a respectful attitude. They are reliable, and empowered to make good decisions when it comes to caring for our guests. They are team players that enjoy the idea of service and care for our guests while ensuring profitability and operational excellence are maintained. The FOH Hourly Partner values training and follows the procedures and guidelines as outlined in the NEWK’s training systems.
What You Will Do:
- Ensure all NEWK’s guests receive a positive NEWK’s Experience
- Assist the restaurant team in achieving planned sales
- Perform all responsibilities and tasks of the position according to NEWK’s standards, policies and procedures for operational excellence
- Helps to protect the brand by maintaining a sanitary, safe, respectful, efficient and a high quality work environment
What We Need From You:
- Excellent communications and guest service skills
- High School diploma preferred (college a plus)
- Knowledge of a Point of Sale System (Preferably Aloha)
- At least six months restaurant service experience; or other customer service industries
Perks of the Job
- A passionate environment that fosters growth
- Health, Dental, Vision and Life benefits are available after employee meets eligibility requirements.
- 401K participation with company match is available after employee meets eligibility requirement.
- Get paid the same day with Instant Pay (participation in our pay card program required to get Instant Pay, otherwise get paid via direct deposit every other week.)
- Extensive standing without breaks
- Exposure to heat, smoke and cold
- Reaching heights of approximately six feet and depths of approximately three feet
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided for periods of up to eight hours or longer as needed
- Effective communication with guests
- Carrying trays of food products weighing approximately 20 pounds for distances of up to 60 feet
- Lifting up to 25 pounds
Our commitment to quality ingredients and customer service begins with every team member. If you’re looking for an exciting career in a passionate environment, you’ve come to the right place. Our success relies on happy guests. Exceptional customer service has been our foundation since day one, and it only grows in importance as Newk’s grows in size.