Floral and Design In-House Production and On-Site Crew Member
- $0.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
Floral and Design On-Site Event Lead/Crew Member
Are you the creative type and looking for a part-time position with an ever-growing events company? Look no further, and join our team! This position would require someone with open availability to help with weekly, and weekend event installations and tear downs.Your schedule would be dependent on our wedding and event schedule which includes both late nights and weekends. The primary focus of this position is to assist the Floral and Event Design Production Team, to produce timeless florals and fascinating event designs for the many different events in our industry including: corporate events, social events, and our specialty, weddings. Event installations and teardowns are generally split shift, with a morning setup, and an evening teardown. Setups consit of transforming an event space which spans from setting centerpiece designs, onsite floral design, decor stylizing, etc. No experence needed!
- Create memorable designs to align with client's vision.
- Organization, cleaning and preparation of event décor and design needs.
- Work with a floral and design event lead and team of 2-3 other crew members of varied skill sets.
- On-site design and installation of weddings and corporate/social events.
- Uphold a customer-centric approach in all event practices and empower employees to achieve our mission of exceeding the client’s expectation.
- Identify trendsetting ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and websites.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Must possess strong problem-solving skills and creative thinking with the ability to formulate ideas into action.
- 1+ years related experience in the floral/event design industry
- Have excellent organizational skills; to accurately pack necessary items for each event.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Must possess a strong work-ethic with a team-oriented attitude to pack, design and install events within a given deadline.
- Flexibility with intention of working consecutive weekends with late nights.
Check out some of the events you could be a part in producing by visiting the video links below: