- $12.25 Hourly
- Part Time
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
To provide guests and employees with clean, sanitized utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
1) Provides guest and employees with clean, sanitized utensils, plateware, glassware and equipment.
2) Ensures service ware is sanitized and available as needed.
3) Sets up dish machine in the A.M. and closes down dish machine in the P.M. according to procedures.
4) Maintains daily cleanliness and maintenance of dish machine.
5) Washes plateware, glassware, silverware and pots/pans and kitchen utensils adhering to sanitation and cleaning procedures.
6) Sets up linen bags in the kitchen.
7) Completes assigned prep work and cleaning duties.
8) Cleans and sanitizes throughout the shift.
9) Keeps the kitchen clean by sweeping and mopping floors and emptying trash.
10) Keeps employee restrooms clean and stocked with supplies.
11) Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action which may be taken.
12) Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and effective manner in accordance with established company policies to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
13) Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conducive to maximum employee morale, productivity and effectiveness.
14) At all times provides a favorable image of the Company to promote its aims and objectives and foster and enhance public recognition and acceptance of all its areas of endeavor.
• Effectively and consistently executes all set-up, maintenance and closing sidework.
• Assists other kitchen members with prep work and cleaning responsibilities.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.
SOL Cocina is now seeking candidates to fill Front of the House positions, especially Dishwashers!
Our ideal candidates are: a positive person, with a strong background in a resort, fine dining or polished-casual environment and have excellent people skills, strong attention to detail, and a genuine desire to provide a memorable experience for our guests. If this describes you, then we want you to be a part of our family!
If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment with a growing organization that provides a quality work place, balance, excellent training and the opportunity to develop your skills, you want to join our team!
Position requires excellent availability/flexibility, passion for the hospitality industry, excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a well developed knowledge of the food and beverage industry.
Please NO CALLS REGARDING THIS POSITION. Please visit our website for more details about SOL Cocina.
About SOL Cocina...
SOL Cocina was inspired by the best of our travels in Mexico; from our original surf trips through Baja, California to the subsequent travels throughout the mainland. We are ultimately trying to recreate the feeling of "being away" that we experienced for our guests.
SOL Cocina design is intended to represent the relaxed atmosphere of any place you might experience along the coast of Baja, while also including some of the more polished finishes that you would see in sophisticated restaurants found in areas like Mexico City and Guadalajara.