- $14.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
"Good people drink good beer"
We are looking for professional line cooks to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and business goals.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces)
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food
- Stock inventory appropriately
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers
- Proven cooking experience, minimum 2 years.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks
- Follow specific plating desired by the chef or the standards provided by the restaurant.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices
- Food Handlers Card
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
All job offers are contingent of a successful background screening
Bluebird Brasserie pays homage to the deep-rooted beer culture and culinary tastes of Belgium. Our seven-barrel brewhouse helps fill our 16 taps with Belgian-style house beers. Revel in a carefully curated bottle list, classic cocktails, and absinthe fountains coupled with a fresh, bright vegan-friendly menu. Our goal is to create an authentic experience that anyone and everyone can enjoy. Come by for a brew! We look forward to seeing you.
Artisanal Brewers Collective is the parent company Bluebird Brasserie, as well as several establishments in Southern California. We are passionate about brewing great beer, making delicious food that is both vegan friendly and non-vegan, all while providing an atmosphere that our guests will find welcoming and entertaining. We currently have several establishments in Downtown LA, Echo Park, Burbank and West LA, as well as other locations coming soon!