- $12.00 Hourly
- Part Time / Full Time
- Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
The employee is responsible for greeting the guest, answering questions about the content and preperation of food-particularly the kettle cooking process--and specialty beverage items, ordering food and drinks on the POS and taking payments. Additionally they are responsible for bringing drinks to the guest as ordered and interacting with the kitchen where necessary to ensure that the food is delivered properly to the guest.
Employee miust be able to stand for extended periods of time. The employee must be able to bend, flex and stoop and lift up to 20lbs.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Must be able to accurately explain Prawn's signature cooking equipment "the kettles" along with all menu items.
* Must be able to accurately and effectively use the POS machine
* Must be able to close out their drawer and accurately count cash, sort cc slips, and fill out any end of shift paperwork as required.
* Must be knowledgeable about all menu items and be able to answer questions regarding item ingredients including preperation, any ingerdeients in the product that may induce an allergic reaction, or wether the item has a distinct flavor profile.
* Must be able to follow the company's labor policies regarding accurate clock in and out and mandated breaks and meal times.
* Adheres to required California Food Handlers standards of personal hygiene