Moriarty's Restaurant Philadelphia, PA
- $2.83 Hourly
- Full Time
- Meal Plan / Free Food
- Employer Very Likely to Respond
We're a fast-paced, Center City restaurant seeking hard working individuals who can do the following:
- Assisting with opening and closing duties, such as restocking the bar with garnishes, straws, and napkins, ensuring that Bartenders have clean towels, glassware, etc.
- Ensuring bar is well-stocked with ice, liquor, wine, and beer.
- Checking taps and appliances to confirm that they are working properly, making minor repairs or changing out kegs, if needed.
- Keeping the bar clean by wiping down surfaces, sweeping and mopping, removing soiled glassware, scrubbing coolers and storage areas, and emptying trash receptacles.
- Bussing tables and removing bustubs and glass racks from service areas
Bar Back Requirements:
- Minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Courteous, friendly personality and professional appearance.
- Observant and thorough.
- Responsible, punctual.
- Ability to meet physical and scheduling demands of the position, including, walking, standing, or lifting heavy items for extended periods and working nights, weekends, and holidays.