- $13.00 - $16.00 Hourly
- Full Time
- Ask Us!, Employee Discounts, Meal Plan / Free Food, Health Insurance
- Employer Fairly Likely to Respond
As a Marketing Coordinator you will focus on reaching our current running community and new running and fitness communities in our surrounding area. This position assists the Marketing Manager to drive customers into the store, reach sales goals and acquire and retain customers. You will focus on grassroots marketing efforts, social media marketing, email marketing, outreach events and expos, building and maintaining race partnerships, along with the coordination of packet pickups and race support. This position allows you to work closely with Store Management, the Retail Experience Team, the Running Club Team and the community. Joining Fleet Feet is joining a team and a community that ignites and promotes running and fitness. We pride ourselves on putting people first and know that what we do each day does not happen anywhere else, for staff or customers. We truly believe that running changes everything.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and deadline drive
- Collaborative and customer-centric
- Willing to go above and beyond when needed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead and direct others
- Action oriented, level-headed, and consistent
- Communicate professionally with customers and team
- Support all Fleet Feet initiatives, activities, and functions
- High energy and fun atmosphere
- Training and advancement opportunities within the Fleet Feet brand
- Community involvement and community service activities
- Training Program, Race entries, and Product discounts
- Passionate team members
Want to join our Team?
Are you looking to turn your passion into your career, work with like-minded people in a fast-paced, fun and customer-centric environment? Then we want you!